Doing Business in Chesapeake
Chesapeake is a dynamic community powered by its talented workforce, strategic location and viable resources. Simply put, it’s a great place to do business.
Whether you’re an international corporation establishing a U.S. headquarters or a local startup growing your practice, Chesapeake has something for everyone.
Our community boasts:
- A convenient location within 750 miles of two-thirds of the nation’s population and industrial production
- A regional transportation hub comprised of highways, rail service, international air service, and one of the most important commercial shipping ports worldwide
- A diverse business economy with companies from 17 different nations
- A motivated, capable workforce replenished each year by approximately 30,000 exiting military service members and graduating college students
- A thriving network of manufacturing, retail, technical and professional services
Your success awaits in Chesapeake. Let’s do business.