Quality of Life – Healthcare
The city of Chesapeake provides excellent healthcare access and leadership in coastal Virginia.
Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center is a unified health provider with a broad range of affiliates. For more than ten years, the local health organization has provided high-quality healthcare and professional services to all residents.
- From the BirthPlace to the Women’s Center, the Women’s Unit at Chesapeake General Hospital is dedicated to offering specialized healthcare services to women of all ages.
- Chesapeake Regional’s Diagnostic Center of Chesapeake has some of the most sophisticated testing available among its capabilities. The 19,000-square-foot center brings together many of the hospital’s diagnostic services in one facility
Children’s Hospital of the King’s Daughters
- Located in Chesapeake’s technology park, CHKD serves families in Chesapeake and Northeastern North Carolina.
- Services offered include: aqua therapy, audiology testing, sleep medicine, sports medicine, and physical therapy
- For more information please visit CHKD Health Center @ Oakbrooke
Sentara Greenbrier Healthplex
- An advanced healthcare facility, Sentara Healthplex @ Greenbrier provides a range of services ranging from diagnostic services to McKenzie therapy.
- Conveniently located in the Greenbrier neighborhood, Sentara easily meets the needs of its clients
- For more information, please visit Sentara Greenbrier Healthplex