We’ll help you identify appropriate office, retail and industrial sites, as well as available land throughout Chesapeake, VA, based on your development or expansion needs. Site selection services include:
- Site selection evaluation (includes office and retail space, buildings and land)
- State and local incentives
- Business tax information
- Key contacts and introductions
- Demographic, wage and economic data
- Access to workforce development and recruitment resources
- Community tours and site visit coordination
Oakbrooke Business and Technology Center
A 120-acre business park strategically located minutes from Interstates 64 and 464, the Greenbrier Mall and two of Chesapeake’s largest residential areas – Greenbrier and Great Bridge. The business park is an extension of Greenbrier Business Area, one of the East Coast’s most successful Planned Unit Developments (PUDs) and home to some of the world’s top businesses including Dollar Tree, Verizon, Volvo Penta and Mitsubishi Chemical.
Explore our Region.Chesapeake, VA is part of the Hampton Roads region which is centrally located on the U.S. Atlantic Coast and approximately 3.5 hours south of Washington, D.C.
Learn more about our Region