As Virginia’s third largest city, Chesapeake, VA, offers many opportunities to meet your business needs. The city has nearly 6,500-zoned industrial acres, more than 11 million square feet of constructed office and industrial space with 12 major industrial and commercial areas including established business parks.
December 2019 Featured Property
2-Story Office Building For Sale | Colliers International
- 11.26 Total Acres
- Zoned M-1 (Light Industrial District)
- 2-Story, 50,000 square feet Class-A Office Building
- Lakefront setting with walking trails on a campus-like setting
- Amenities include outdoor seating area, basketball court, and walking trails.
- Parking: 390 Spaces (7.81 per 1,000 square feet)
- Year Built: 1996
- Close proximity to several retail developments including Greenbrier Mall, Eden Way Shops, and new Dollar Tree Campus developemtn at Summit Pointe.
- Sales Price: $7,000,000
Contact: Pat Mugler (757)-228-1831 or Ricky Anderson (757)-217-1892