As Virginia’s third largest city, Chesapeake, VA, offers many opportunities to meet your business needs. The city has nearly 6,500-zoned industrial acres, more than 11 million square feet of constructed office and industrial space with 12 major industrial and commercial areas including established business parks.
January 2020 Featured Property
Wallboard Drive - Cavalier Industrial Park | Thalhimer
- Clearspan Warehouse - +19,500 SF on 3.2 useable acres in Cavalier Industrial Park.
- Two buildings totaling + 19,500 SF (1017 Wallboard = 11,400 SF, and 1013 Wallboard = 8,100 SF)
- Year Built: 2001 & 2005
- Zoning: M-1; light industrial
- FIve (5) 14' X 14' motorized grade level doors.
- Sale Price: $2,165,000 ($111.03 PSF)
Contact: Patrick Mumey (757)-213-4150 or Geoff Poston (757)-213-4161